Thursday, May 8, 2008

Thread: Gaia Online Cheats (Internet)

i need something to get me some money and fast someone try and help me

==
Quote:

i need something to get me some money and fast someone try and help me


Hey, I used to b just like u, I wanted an easy way to get lots o' gold really quickly, so I researched it, like u shood do. What I found was all u have to do is go onto www.download.com and search for 'refresher' and then download the Yrefresher (or whatever its called) and make sure that it can refresh at one refresh per second, this can be achieved with the refresher's 'custom interval' mode and then just go onto the general discussion forum page on gaia (which is the page the awards the most gold) and refresh away!!! 4 each refresh u shood get around 3-4 gold, so u do the maths... thats alot of gold!!! :o

good luck ;)

random friend :)
==
i tryed that it didnt work for every 18 seconds I got one gold...do I need a newer version of IE or what?

==

Quote:
i need something to get me some money and fast someone try and help me
Sadly, your quest is the same as my own. . . . tell me if you find a way, & Good Luck! ;)
==
i really need to know a cheat too.....i'm fairly rich but I want more!!! I tried that thing that randomfriend said but it's not working!!!
==
Wow....

Second post is lies...

For one refresher... you can set it to 20 seconds.. and you will get 4 gold per minute... or so...
That's 5000 gold if you keep it on all day...

Now I figured out a way to get 50,000 a day... BUT IT DOESN'T INVOLVE KEEPING IT ON ONE SECOND OR ANYTHING...
Figure it out yourselves..

==
Also... find a auto macro tool....(google is helpful)

If you find a good one for free.. (there are many free ones), then you can use it to post every 45 seconds (which is the limit) and you can play it back over and over again...

Top posters get ~150 posts a day... With this auto-macro tool.. you can get...1000-1400 posts a day depending on how you set up your macro tool..

Let's get the avg of those two.. 1200 x 3 (3 being the amount of gold/post) = 3600...
With this tool.. you don't have to keep up a refreshing tool.. because your already lurking (by posting)...

So.. that's 4 + 3=7 gold per minute... 7 x 60 (minutes in an hour) =420 gold/hour x24 =10,080 gold/day...

Good luck!

==
but it doesn't seem to work when you go to another tab >.>;

==
It messes up my mouse! Okay... this DOES work well... all you have to do is set it and leave it on all night.

==
what is an auto macro tool , please I am new to this site and gaia and would like help please

==


No comments: